Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What happen to OWS.CSS in WSS V3.0 site?

I have a custom develop menu control that pick up styles from OWS.CSS style sheet. I have noticed when I upgrade the WSS V2.0 site to WSS V3.0, the styles were missing from the menu control. Even the old style OWS style sheet from

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\60\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1033\STYLES

Copied to new location

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\12\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1033\STYLES

OWS style sheet is above location with all the styles, but the site is not picking it up!!!!!

There is a new style sheet in above directory called CORE.CSS. I have to copy al my custom style class to CORE.CSS file to get this working properly.

I still haven’t got to the bottom of this situation and don’t know why there is new CORE.CSS style sheet. I am sure I will find out and blog about it soon….

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous pdf digital signature said...

A special thanks for this informative post. I definitely learned new stuff here I wasn't aware of !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home